121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这张票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在
8点
30分到达机场。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.
请把你的行李打开。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
请让我看看你的护照。
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in
Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
137 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 That''ll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then we''d have some idea of what you''ll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
140 I can''t say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
142 It''ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
143 But wouldn''t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144 I''m afraid that won''t be possible,much as we''d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We''ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
147 We''ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
149 If you have any questions on the details,
feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you''ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
153 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
154 I''ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You''ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
|